Friday, August 24, 2012

Catchin' up...again.

Another post, another pile of stuff...yay!  I had full intentions of keeping up with this, and then I misplaced my camera cable...oops.  Yes, I found it, so here we go. ;)

Colorful Hot Air Balloons ATCs (AFA):


Doctor Who ATC (swap-bot):


Doctor Who ATC series #12 - Eleventh Doctor & River (swap-bot):


Haunted House 3 ATCs (AFA):


In a Halloween Moo-d moos (AFA):


Inchies with a Crown (AFA):


Sender's choice ATC x2, round 24! (swap-bot):


Random APC (posted for trade on AFA):


2s APCs (swap-bot):


X is for...ATC (swap-bot):


I need to finish a bunch of Halloween ATCs, twinchies and inchies...that's about it, for the time being.  A few AFA swaps need to be tackled as well, but first, the Halloween stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment