Friday, July 20, 2012

Another belated post.

If I were rich, I'd hire someone to keep things up to date for me, take photos, package mail, etc - and I could just craft with all of my free time.  Alas, that is definitely not the case, so here is another delayed post. ;)

Dream is the Word ATCs (AFA):


Halloween ATC #4 - Mummy (swap-bot):


Postage stamp ATCs (AFA):




4x6 art creation #1 (swap-bot):


Hand-drawn/painted inchies #2 (swap-bot):


Profile-based ATC (swap-bot):


Sender's choice ATC x2, round 19:


JAMming with kiddos ATC swap #3 (AFA):


U is for...ATC (swap-bot):


MooVille house swap (AFA):


 Hand-drawn Generation One Pokemon ATC swap (AFA):




 I think I'm caught up now, for the moment.  I have a lot on the go, though!  

Currently finishing:  People Moo cards (AFA).  Tenth Doctor & TARDIS ATCs (swap-bot).  V ATC (swap-bot).  Z ATC (swap-bot).


Need to start on:  4 top hat ATCs.  X ATC.  Random twinchies and inchies.  Building a to-trade gallery on AFA.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment