Sunday, July 1, 2012

Even more messed-up hand...

Like my poor hand wasn't sore enough already...now, it's worse.  Hubby and I tackled painting the front porch tonight, and I managed to gash the palm of my hand open on a nail.  It doesn't require stitches or anything, but it's nasty and really awkwardly bandaged - nothing will stay right, so I had to use multiple band-aids and wrap my whole hand with paper tape. :P  It hurts like crazy!  I scrubbed it with soap (ow) and attacked it with Polysporin, so here's to hoping it doesn't get infected.

Anyway, stuff!

Sender's Choice ATC x2, round 16!:


CPG July sender's choice ATCs (Global):


Weekend QTA 7 - Sender's Choice ATC:


July's three twinchies swaps:



July's one dozen inchies swaps:


PP & ATCA Hand-drawn ATC #2:


PP& ATCA Christmas in July ATCs:


Doctor Who ATC series #9 - Amy & Rory:


I think that's it for now.  I'll have the ATCs for Laura's mega swap up tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment