Sunday, April 22, 2012

BC sender's choice ATC

Hrm...new layout to get used to.  Okay!

BC sender's choice ATC:


In totally-not-related news, I'm sick as hell.  Ended up spending ~4 hours at the ER last night because I was having trouble breathing, my nail beds were purple and my lips were white-blue.  Healthy, hmm?  A massive wait and a chest x-ray later, I was diagnosed with a sinus infection and sent on my merry way with a prescription - and if I don't get better (or my lungs get worse) within a week, I have to go back.  Ugh.

I still need to finish my "M is for..." ATC, but beyond that, not a whole lot going on, craft-wise.  Still packing and sorting like crazy, and have a TON more to do.  A lot can't be done until the last minute though, which kinda sucks.  Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!I know EXACTLY what you're going through! Seriously, follow the Dr's directions completely. I'm so sorry to hear about your ER trip. Thank goodness you didn't have to stay. Feel better! -Julia-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julia! I've had a couple more of those "I'm freezing and changing colors!" episodes, but I think I'm on the mend...I hope?

      Delete