Monday, May 14, 2012

Seriously massive update.

Took a bit longer than expected - partially due to lack of time, and partially due to me deliberately putting it off because it's REALLY freaking awkward to use my laptop right now.  I cannot WAIT until I can spring for a new desk!  (I have my eye on one in particular right now, but it's $400+tax, eeek!)

Picture spam ahoy!

2 for 1 ATC Sender's Choice #2:


3x3 Sender's Choice ATCs #3:




Angeled yellow ATCs (darn flakers!):


Avengers ATC #1 - Captain America:


Avengers ATC #2 - Iron Man:


5/14 Sender's Choice ATC:






CPG May Sender's Choice ATCs:


Doctor Who #5 (make-up swap) - partner chose Tenth Doctor & TARDIS:


For RainyC - May Wishlist inchies:


Gemstone ATCs #1 - Emerald:


Hand-drawn May Sender's Choice ATC:



I'll be doing my best to keep up with updates - I don't want to deal with this much at once again! D:  (And yes, photos are even worse than normal - lighting in here is a bit wonky 'til we get our new light fixtures installed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment