Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A slight improvement...sort of.

I really do mean 'sort of'...I've been uploading pictures regularly, but haven't been blogging. Everything has been a little chaotic here over the past few days, between the holiday weekend and both kids coming down with colds. My four year old is holding up okay, and the baby is a major trooper (she's still happy!) but night is a bit of a different story. The baby is having major trouble sleeping, and since her crib is right next to our bed...yeah. I'm exhausted, but alive! Hopefully they're on the mend soon.

Anyhoo, on to the crafties!

Sender's choice inchies:


Eight-themed ATCs:


All 20 ATCs I made for the mega-with-a-twist swap:


P Q R S T ATC set:


Next up/on-the-go: Three nine-themed ATCs. Three zero-themed ATCs. More random inchies, and some random twinchies. Color ATC set - one red, one orange, one yellow. One random skinny card. U, V, W ATCs. X, Y, Z ATCs. More stuff I can't remember, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment