Monday, June 27, 2011

Pink ATC, lots of inchies for Laura!

First up - Canada Post's strike is over! Hubby and I went to a store to pick up a few things, and I brought my mail on the off-chance I'd be able to mail it today...and they were open, woo! So relieved to not have overdue swaps hanging over my head anymore, and that my partners will get their swaps! :)

That being said, here's a couple more photos! (Both swaps went out today as well.)

PC Pink ATC:


36 inchies for Laura (private swap):


On-the-go: Not much that's specific. Doing a green inchie swap that calls for five inchies each for two partners - I'm done all five, but I want to make six for each, as usual. (So two green inchies to go.) Beyond that, I just have sender's choice-type stuff to make - a bunch of inchies, two more twinchies, and a couple of ATCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment