Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend QTA 19 - Sender's Choice & green inchies.

Yep, just one ATC and one set of inchies for this post - exciting, hmm? ;)



What's ACTUALLY exciting? I got mail today! Lots and lots and LOTS of mail. :D Two doll wigs I've been waiting on (which is perfect timing, as the dolls they're destined for just shipped last night!), some coupons, and oodles of swap goodies. Yayyy happy mail! It took me about an hour to open everything, sort it all out, and thank and/or rate everyone - whew! It's SO nice to be receiving mail again. :)

On-the-go: Finishing four sets of six 'sender's choice' inchies - just need to do a few more. Doing a set of four 'sender's choice' ATCs for a private swap - two are done, one is almost done. Need three 'sender's choice' twinchies - one is done.

2 comments:

  1. It's SO nice to send & receive mail again! It's such a big part of my day-to-day life that I was dying a little, haha. Sounds silly, but it's one of the few things I do for ME (and not my family), so I rather need it. :)

    ReplyDelete