Monday, February 27, 2012

G is for...ATC.

Yep, I went with green for the G ATC, if you can't tell. ;)


I did basically complete a bunch of Doctor Who ATCs, but I still have to crack out my vintage Dymo label-majig and finish them off...either later tonight, or more likely, in the morning. (I don't want to deal with E6000 right now!)

I -finally- got to Fabricland and bought a pack of flexible thimbles, but as it turns out, they're pretty well useless for my purposes. :( On a positive note, I also bought a new tape measure for $2 (reg. $6.98) and two spools of fun-colored Coats & Clark thread for $1 a pop...works for me! I should have bought more thread while I was there and it's on sale, but oh well. Also made it to Michael's and bought a jar of matte Mod Podge. (And more 14-count canvas for ATCs.)

Still haven't figured out my map inchies...tomorrow, hopefully. Running out of time! I like having things done before the swap sign-up deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment