Friday, February 17, 2012

Private swap & robot ATC

Just a couple of pictures for today. Doing my best to keep up with uploading photos, so I don't end up with a clusterBLEEP of epic proportions like last time. :P

I'm doing a private swap with suki from swap-bot, for two ATCs and a set of six inchies:


And I also joined a robot ATC swap:


I went ahead and set up the first two swaps in my Doctor Who ATC line - the first is the Ninth Doctor and Rose; the second being Pete and Jackie Tyler. My ATCs for the first are completed but currently being smushed flat, so no photo just yet. (Same deal with the Spiderman & Venom ATCs.) Did part of the background bit for the second/third rounds and will attempt to complete them this weekend post-work.

Also on-the-go/upcoming projects: Finishing a cross-stitched ATC for a fabric ATC swap. More random stuff. Six book page inchies. Attempting to tidy my house more - I'm sorting through as much as possible now, so we've less to do when we're ready to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment