Monday, October 18, 2010

Yet another ATC.


Yep, another one! Just finished making this Christmas ATC for a private swap on swap-bot. The swap also includes a colored mandala sheet, which I've colored several of. :D

The envelope in the photo was made by me as well - I colored yet another mandala and traced an envelope template onto it, covered it with clear packing tape, cut it out and assembled it. I've been making these envelopes to send out all of my ATCs in. They seem to be pretty sturdy, and they're pretty! (In my opinion, at least. :P ) They take around an hour a piece to make, but I'm happy with the final outcome.

2 comments:

  1. I am still amazed by you sewing on all the sequins. I would never have that much amount of patience. And I can't wait for Christmas; it's just a few weeks away (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree they are very pretty.

    ~J3ss1ca

    ReplyDelete