Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Time, or lack thereof.

If there were 25 hours in a day, I still wouldn't have enough time to tackle everything I need to do. Or even half of it. Still, I try to stretch my time as best I can, picking and choosing my tasks/wants to get as much done as possible while juggling two young kids. It feels like Tetris, only with real things instead of blocks. (And where is that long block when you need it?!) But anyway...

I managed to get a few things done, at least.



Finished two simple dolly skirts, and listed both on Etsy with a coordinating headband/choker necklace set. Yay?

I opted to drop from the autumn ATC swap as I just wasn't feelin' it...had no inspiration/motivation to finish that card, so it was for the best. I now have a partially finished autumn-y card...I'll finish it eventually.

I have four Christmas ATCs to finish. I've finished the base part for three, and will have the fourth base finished by tomorrow evening. Not bad, as that's the most time-consuming part - each one takes a couple of hours. I don't really know exactly how long they take, but I'll attempt to time it when I tackle the fourth as I'm curious! All I know is that they're nowhere near quick to complete, but I enjoy making them and people hopefully enjoy receiving them!

I made three felt Christmas ornaments last night too, but don't have a photo yet. I'm REALLY hating this pitch-black-at-6PM nonsense. Can it be spring already, please? I'll try to get a photo up tomorrow.

One day, I'll have time to do everything I want to do. Maybe. But by then, I'll probably be 65 and retired, and my wants/tasks will have changed drastically anyway. Such is life. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment