Monday, November 1, 2010

Yay for productivity!

Between household chores and finishing up crafts, today has been super productive so far! It helps that my older kiddo is in school and my husband has today off of work, haha. :P


These two are for the Christmas ATC swap. I have two more to do for a different Christmas ATC swap now as well - I'll probably do something similar, as I enjoy fiddling with sequins even if they DO take hours to complete. (Am I crazy?)

This one is my final card for the 5-partner sender's choice ATC swap. Wee sequins!

And this final one is my take on the "T" ATC card swap. Yep, it's supposed to be a tulip. I don't know what it is about sequin + felt ATCs that I enjoy so much, but I do. They each take a few hours to knock out, but the final result is different than most of what I see out there...whether that's a good thing or not is up to the receiver, I guess. :P

Still on the crafting agenda: 20 (?!) Valentine's-themed ATCs, 1 ATC with the word 'love' on it somewhere, 1 autumn-themed ATC, 2 more Christmas ATCs, doll clothing/accessories for a Christmas swap on Den of Angels, doll clothing/accessories to list on Etsy. Woo.

I'm hoping to get a chance to break out the sewing machine and make some simple doll clothes in the next week...we'll see if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment