Friday, December 10, 2010

B Bee


'B Bee' is the first ATC I've completed for an upcoming Crafting Queens group ATC swap. We'll be running through the alphabet and knocking out a few letters per month - January will be A through E. I was REALLY looking forward to this one as soon as I saw it, so I decided to get a head start...definitely a good idea, considering how hectic life is around the holidays, combined with how long it takes to make these.

I'm happy with how it turned out - I hope my partner is too! My 'A' card is in the works, but I ran out of red floss thanks to my stinkin' dog...may have to restart with a different red and abandon the partially-finished one for now, though it pains me to do so. C will be started later today. :)

Still haven't found a frame for that big project I mentioned. Will have to buy one this weekend, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment