Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More, more, more.


Told you: ATC kick. It's since ended, though, as I've discovered something new - inchies. ♥

These two were made for the 'Glitter Blast' ATC swap. It's a bit hard to see in my lame photo, but they both have a ton of glittery clear gloss on 'em too - go glitter, go!

But yes, inchies. I'm officially in love. Prepare to be spammed.


These sets are for a blue-themed inchie swap - four each to two partners, plus an extra I included because I was having fun making random ones. Next up: free themed swap, four each to two partners. Fun! I have a few made and am making a ton more when I'm able.

Going to buy a paper trimmer tomorrow, hopefully. Hubby was going to pick it up for me today from Michael's while he was out, but he balked at paying $40 (?!) for it when the thing I printed for him from Amazon listed it at $20something. So, time for the 40% off coupon to come to the rescue. Stealing mom's flyer (since she doesn't shop there anyway) for the coupon, and should be going back tomorrow since hubby has the day off. It'll be so nice to not have to cut my ATC and inchie blanks by hand any more!

Messed up a muscle in my back pretty badly yesterday, and it still hurts like mad (between my left shoulder blade and my spine). My neck is starting to hurt now too, probably because those muscles are having to pick up the slack from the work my back isn't doing. I've been trying to stretch it as much as possible through the pain, because babying my back is only going to make things worse. Hoping it's mostly-recovered by Sunday, as I have to work!

Hope your holidays were great, and all the best for the new year. ♥ Any resolutions? Mine is deceptively simple: in a word, health. Need to take better care of myself and make myself a priority in my own life. I have an intense case of mom-itis, and need to remember to care for myself while I'm caring for my kidlets. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment