Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh my gosh, a something!


Yeah, I'm not even going to complain in this post - be amazed! Nothing has changed really, but I'm moving on even though my body (and life) don't seem to want to. :P

For something a little different, I made a big friendship bracelet. The lighting in the photo sucks, but oh well. (Have I mentioned that I hate winter? But no complaining, self!)

And...*drumroll*...I finished that cross-stitch project I've been rambling about! I just have to locate a proper picture frame for it and I'll snap a photo. It took about a week and a half of stitching with every spare minute I had, but I got it done in plenty of time to Christmas-gift it to an aunt & uncle, which was the goal. :D Will try to find a frame tonight and get a photo up by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment