Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another private swap done!


Today was productive enough, considering I have both kids alone all day since Tuesdays are hubby's 9-9 work days. :( Hate it when he's gone all day! With how much we've been working, I feel like I never see him. Anyway!

Knocked out the 2 ATCs and 6 inchies I needed for a private swap with flowerchild. I don't know what it is about the little girl in the left-hand ATC, but I LOVE her - her smile is contagious! She totally makes me smile, anyway, so I hope my partner likes her. :D

I work tomorrow, but my goal for when I get home is to knock out as many inchies as humanly possible. I have a private swap that I need 20 for (I have 9 finished and a few more started), so that specifically is my goal. For the rest of the week, I need to get a few random ATCs done, a few specific-themed ones (but the randoms are priority) and oodles of inchies.

I need more hours in a day. And more sleep for the kids. And probably more for myself, too. More daylight would be great, too - winter stinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment