Monday, January 10, 2011

So very sleepy...

Yes, I'm super tired - getting a solid 8 hours of sleep a night is a dream I'm not sure I'll ever accomplish for real. Maybe one day? With the crib in our bedroom, it means little to no sleep. Cameron is a majorly floppy sleeper, and she's acquired a bad habit of flipping over to her belly and then screaming...because she HATES being on her belly. *sighs*

I -have- been crafting, though! See:






I'm sure there are more, but I suck and don't take pictures of everything before I send it. Oops. I'll try to be better, I promise!

I need to get my hands on more 7-count plastic canvas to attempt my next planned project. And of course, I have several upcoming inchie and ATC swaps coming up, so I'll try to remember to take photos of those as well! (And I still need to finish my E ATC for the A-through-E ATC swap - think I'll probably continue the medium and do a cross-stitch elephant.)

Managed to get to the fabric store today while the kidlet was at school today (thanks, dear husband!) and picked up more 1/8" ribbon for trimming my cross stitched ATCs with, so there will definitely be more of those in the works. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment