Wednesday, January 12, 2011

On a roll!

I've really been on an ATC kick lately, haven't I? I have even more in the works, too...


The elephant ATC is for my partner in the Quest for Knowledge (January) ATC swap I'm hosting. I love learning new things, so the challenge is for participants to learn at least one new thing every month, make an ATC based on it, and share a little knowledge (and the ATC!) with your partner! My biggest challenge? Deciding which thing I learned to ATC-ify. :P


The little White Mage sprite ATC is for the upcoming 'Retro Video Game ATC' swap. I'm definitely going to be making more ATCs similar to this one - I love classic video games, and pixel sprites carry over to cross-stitch very well. :D


The first pink bee is for the upcoming pink-themed ATC swap - still need to make one more pink ATC, as I need two for one partner.


The last two ATCs are for a private swap with a lady named Fawn from swap-bot - I love ATCs, so I'm happy to be doing more swaps! :)

On the go - tons of ATCs. Also pretending like I can tame my craft supplies. My desk and table are just plain wrecks. At least I managed to get half of my embroidery floss sorted and packed into a Turtles tin? I need to find another tin like that - it's just perfect for floss skeins!

No comments:

Post a Comment