Sunday, June 17, 2012

Profile-based ATC, Odd Twinchies, Witch ATC.

I actually got a few crafty things done last night, yay! :)

Profile-based ATC:


PC~ Twinchies: Odd:


Halloween ATC #2 - Witches:


Still need to figure out if I'm gonna hop in on that public bird-themed twinchies swap.  I probably will, and will just hope for the best - I love twinchies, and there aren't nearly enough swaps out there for 'em!

Speaking of twinchies, once my swap schedule clears up a little bit, I'm going to start a regular swap series for them.  I'll post a new swap every week (or every ten days?) with a two-week turnaround.  Each swap will consist of 3 twinchies with a theme. :)  I'll be hosting these in Inchie Addicts.  I'll do something similar with inchies as well, only it will be 6 a pop instead of 3.  Twinchies first, though - again, not nearly enough twinchie swaps!

Last night, Josh hung up all of my inchie/twinchie canvases and a few other things in my craft room.  It officially looks like a craft room now! ;)  I have more stuff to hang, but need frames first.

No comments:

Post a Comment