Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rainbow & plant inchies.


Sorry for the extra-terrible photo - I'm sick and shaky and it's 6:30 in the morning so the lighting is terrible too. Go me!

I think I'm officially getting what my husband is getting over - tonsillitis caused by streptococcus. Yayyyy...I think I'm going to be screwed come Saturday - I'm supposed to work, but at this rate, I doubt I'm going to be able to. On top of that, he works some nasty shifts this week, and will be gone from 8:30am-10pm or so today. :( So I'll have to get the kiddo on and off the school bus by myself while attempting to hold the baby. And said baby will be PISSED, because she hates being in her marshmallow of a snowsuit.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I hope you get to feelin' better quickly.
    I LOVE the inchies you've created!

    Get well soon sweet pea,
    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    Whate'er we leave to God, God does and blesses us.-- Henry David Thoreau

    ReplyDelete