Friday, March 18, 2011

Electra's ATCs, K through O ATCs.

Hey look, a post!

I've been a busy bee, not that my blog shows much of anything this week. I have nine million ATCs on the go (ok, I'm exaggerating - roughly 20, I'm guessing) that should be finished sometime this weekend...I just have to whip out the sewing machine and do the finishing work. I'm finally starting to make more use of my constantly-growing used postage stamp hoard, yay! I use the small ones often on inchies, and have used some on twinchies, but now I'm using the bigger guys on will-be-partially-machine-sewn ATCs - fun!

I apparently failed to upload the (crappy) photo I took of the three ATCs I made for Electra for our private swap, so here we go:


And of course, the last bunch is the K through O ATC group that I finally finished. Cross-stitch is driving me nuts, but I'm happy with the finished product! O ATC was something new for me - hand-drawing. I don't think I've EVER done a hand-drawn ATC! I just hope that my partner likes them, as I put a TON of time and love into them! I think I'm especially fond of L - cuuuute!


Next up/on-the-go: Finishing that big batch of ATCs. (One will go out for a WTA, one will go towards a recycled item ATC swap since it definitely qualifies, and one will go towards the next QTA swap!) 12 pastel inchies. 5? random twinchies. Three 3-themed ATCs. Three 4-themed ATCs. Finishing my set of six spring-themed inchies. Finishing the last couple sets of alpha inchies. 12 pink inchies. More random twinchies. And a whole whack of random inchies! Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment