Monday, March 28, 2011

Please let this work!




Crossing my fingers and hoping that my computer holds out long enough for me to get this post up...and that I don't lose my pictures! I'm pretty sure that Josh will be coming home from work with a new computer for me tonight. I've given up hope on this one, poor thing. :(

Anyway, here's a whole whack of stuff. I've been taking pictures as I went, but haven't been able to upload anything until now. Really hoping that it doesn't die while I'm in the middle of this. *crosses fingers*

Pink inchies:


Bird ATCs:


Love ATCs:


Bug ATC:


The rest of my alpha inchies:


Butterfly inchies:


Pastel inchies:


Spring inchies:


Flower ATC (public forums tag):


Kawaii inchies:

Scenic-themed skinny card (my second skinny ever, yay!):


I hope that's everything. There might be more, but I've no idea. I'm sure this post is going to be crazy-long...

No comments:

Post a Comment