Wednesday, March 14, 2012

For Emika and Leejas72.

I'm actually putting a dent in that ATC army I mentioned earlier, yay! Did the stitching on all of the yellows, oranges and browns. Going to attempt to tackle the rest later today.

For Emika (tag ATC):


For Leejas72 (private swap):


Still working on that set of "me" inchies - three are basically done (have to crack out the E6000 to glue bits onto two of them), and I know what I want to do for the other three...just need to do it! Haven't figured out what to do for the "twisted" twinchies, but I still have some time.

Tomorrow morning is our mortgage pre-approval appointment with the bank - think happy thoughts! I'm getting SUPER antsy and keep checking the real estate listings...hope I'm not getting ahead of myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment