Friday, March 16, 2012

Rainbow cupcake ATC, robot ATC

Guess I lied when I said I had no specifically-themed swaps in the works! Joined a new group, and two swaps jumped out at me - knocked 'em both out today while the kidlet was napping and I was re-watching Doctor Who episodes for the millionth time. For both swaps, you could use any of the named things - one, two, or all three. I went with rainbow & cupcakes for the first, and robots for the second...love cute robots! (I even had robot ribbon. :D)

Unicorns, Cupcakes and Rainbows ATCs:


Ninjas, Zombies and Robots, or Ninzombots? ATCs:


I had fun with them, at least. :) Finger-painted with (glitter) Mod Podge for the first time too, on the cupcake ATCs - definitely less wasted than when using a paint brush!

Oh! I figured out where to go for my "N is for..." ATC - I actually finished it earlier today, but apparently failed to take a picture. I'll do that later, or tomorrow after work.

Currently working on backgrounds for my "M is for..." ATC as well as a few random ones. Trying to figure out where to go for the "O is for...", but I have quite a while to plan, I think. (We're still only on I and J!)

No comments:

Post a Comment