Tuesday, March 27, 2012

J ATC, Weird ATC, red/yellow/orange ATC, 4/2 Sender's Choice ATC

House-hunting is exasperating! I've been good with taking photos, but usually only think to upload & post every couple of days. *sighs*

"J is for..." ATC:


Weird ATC:


Red, yellow or orange ATC:


4/2 Sender's Choice ATC:


We're actually going to be putting in an offer on the one we looked at last night - think happy thoughts! We're not able to meet up with our realtor until Thursday morning, so here's to hoping no one else puts in an offer before then. :P There's every chance the seller might not accept our offer, or that it might not pass an inspection, so I'm trying not to get too attached...but I like it!

In the meantime, I'm trying to sort through and organize random stuff in the house, selling unwanted DVDs and such on Kijiji, and generally pare down as much as possible before we move. If we don't need or use it, I'd be happy to get rid of it now so we don't have to drag it to the new place - and every little bit helps! :)

On a crafty-note - I've started messing with rolodex cards. Oh dear. Everything I'm in right now is either sender's choice, or I've already made the ATCs for the swap...I need to take photos of them still, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment